Sep 17, 2008

Where Did He Go?


Where did this boy go? Have you seen him? I've been looking everywhere for him. He can't quite reach the counter in the kitchen, his feet dangle when he plays the piano and he still sneeks into bed with us in the middle of the night.

A Little Lesson:
Take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Nothing prepares your heart for the fact they are growing up too fast. Looking at pictures holds on tight to a few seconds of the past, brings a smile to my face and tells a wonderful story I never want to forget.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jordan! We love you!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday jordan! I will be travelling to Utah today to see auntie chelsea but will be thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!
    Yes, Shelley, hang on tight to these times. It's amazing how quickly time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I feel really sad, I totally missed out on Jordan's 11th birthday! You are almost the age that I was when you were born. Oh man that makes me sad. Slow down big guy, we love you so much. If mom will show you we are having a rough couple weeks and I wrote about it in my blog just know that when life is distracting and we forget things we will never forget about you! Hope your birthday was wonderful sweetie!

    Love Auntie Stephanie and Uncle Spencer

    ReplyDelete