Sep 6, 2008

Strange Findings


Clara likes to putter around the house doing odd and strange little games that I'm not aware of. She likes to put little cups of water in the freezer to see them freeze, and take toilet paper balls wet them and make pretend concoctions and here in the pictures is a green pineapple ice cube tray filled with chocolate chips that she had forgotten about and left behind, to Benjamin's delight!

A Little Lesson:
I'll admit I don't get in the way of imagination activities that I'm not a part of, even if it will require heroic clean up afterwards. Yes, I believe in letting our children spread their wings. But I am even a bigger fan of the 25-75 minutes it occupies them that I can keep on doing what I'm doing!

1 comment:

  1. Shelley and family that was such a nice surprise to see you at Hunter's baptism. The baptism was excellent. Hunter I am so proud of you for making the choice to be baptized.

    ReplyDelete