Sep 16, 2008

Bad Reputation



If you are a good friend of mine and you move out to another city in the lower mainland I have been somewhat delinquent in making it out to those places to have a visit. My buddy Karen in Mission, Harmony and Kirsty in Maple Ridge, Meliss and Chris in Tsawwassen to name just a few! I sort of wait for people to come back to Vancouver to have a visit...I repent! Yesterday, let the record show, I drove, and drove some more until I reached the beautiful home of the Brooks family, who now live in Mission on a hill that looks out over the whole lower mainland, almost to my house way back in Vancouver...but not quite. We had a wonderful visit. We talked paint colours and room designations, and what rennos lie ahead and tried to keep Benjamin out of too much trouble in their very spacious home. What a fun day!

A Little Lesson:
Displaying mixed feelings is hard work. You want your face to show how happy you are for your friend and their beautiful new home, but you also want your face to show how life in Vancouver at church and at the academy (of music) is just not the same without them and they are missed! I am no actress.

2 comments:

  1. will you drive and drive and drive till you reach my house? not quite as spacious and scenic but we''ll have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am! Remember... the ten-thousand foot motorhome you so graciously said I could park in your driveway for a couple of months! (hee hee)

    ReplyDelete