Sep 4, 2008

Remember when...

First Day of School 2008

First Day of School 2007
(Woops, no pictures taken - just of our newborn baby Benjamin)

First Day of School 2006

First Day of School 2005

First Day of School 2004

A Little Lesson:
They really really do grow up. My favourite stage would be, whatever one I'm thinking about at that present moment.Oh what I would do togo back in time for just a few days and hold my baby Jordan again, stop the clock today and make cookies with Clara forever, or jump in the future and visit my grandchildren. This quote used to hang on my wall in my missionary apartment in Japan...

Time is too slow for those who wait
Too swift for those who fear
Too long for those who grieve
Too short for those who rejoice
But for those who love...
Time is eternity.

2 comments:

  1. How fast does time go at all. I was just looking at pics we took the day we loaded the van to move to Olympia and Jordan was sooooo small...yet here he is a blossoming young man( guess that isn't guite the word to use,,oh well. You and Craig have been blessed with four beautiful loving children...what more is there...Love Mom Murley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still blogging so regularly. I am very impressed. How do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete