Sep 2, 2008

The Spread



Colleen, Violet and I headed out to see Tami Lyn who recently moved to a beautiful new home in Pitt Meadows.  When we arrived, there was a spectacular spread of delicious appetizers on her marble island all beautifully manicured and coordinated to perfection.   I think I'm doing great when I rip open a bag of nacho chips and serve it with my home-made salsa.  After eating prawns, crab dip, sweedish meatballs, pistachios, melted camembert cheese, roasted walnuts, artichoke dip, french bread etc.... we moved into her living room and reminisced of days gone by, caught up on the present and shared our dreams about our future.  Thank you Darrin and Craig for watching all ten children, putting them to bed, and tidying up all so a few chicks could have a little visit.  

 A Little Lesson:
   Great getaways often come at the cost of others helping you out. Thank you again.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of the tour of TL's, the food and most of all the company and a little chat time!!!

    ReplyDelete