Sep 11, 2008

Surprise!

      
Yesterday was my mom's birthday so I got the kids up about half an hour earlier than usual (I told my mom that that in itself is actually quite the birthday gift!) and got ready for school and headed over to my mom's house to wake her up, sing Happy Birthday and give her kisses, treats and hugs.  She was so happy to have her favourite people come and have a little visit. She was glad I came to...but I'm definitely next in line in the love department.  Love ya Mom!

A Little Lesson:
In our trip to Safeway, Jordan picked out the chocolate, Emily picked out the flowers, Clara picked out the balloon and Benjamin smiled at strangers.  It was so peaceful.  Nobody wined, nobody fought, nobody complained.  Everyone was happy.  Sometimes these things just work out just how you imagined.  For the record, I notice when this happens and I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cheri!!! You look terrific!!

    ReplyDelete