Sep 21, 2008

Out on the Town

Craig organized a babysitter and took me out on the town to one of Vancouver's finest steakhouse on Friday night. We like to cluster celebrate. We celebrated Craig's new promotion at work as a Director in Business Transformations. We celebrated the news that the Montessori Conference that I will be speaking at in New Orleans in March, has put my speaking time slot on a Friday and a Saturday (whoppee not a Sunday!!!). Finally we celebrated that this weekend is Craig's birthday. The meal was probably some of the best food I have ever tasted! The meat melted in my mouth, literally!

A Little Lesson:
I love to go out for dinner with Criag. I look carefully on the menue and say to myself what do I never cook at home. That is what I like to order. As I am out with my date, I think to myself...I am not doing the dishes, putting the kids to bed, loading the dishwasher or bathing the baby, and I smile. I love to be a mom, but I really like to take a break and be a wife.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Craig. Congratulations on your conference Shelley. Love Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Conratulations on your promotion Craig!! Wow New Orleans!! How exciting! Is the whole group going?

    ReplyDelete