Sep 15, 2008

Welcome Back



Yes, living here in Vancouver means saying a lot of good-byes.  But on the flip side of that coin, it also usually means that people often try to come back to this fabulous city of ours to visit.  I only got to give DeEtte a big huge hug after sacrament meeting at church, and then she was off, but that was all I needed.  Here are a few shots of their beautiful new home in Naramata.  See how much space there is for when my little troop comes to visit.

 A Little Lesson:
     With a good friend it doesn't matter how much time passes, reuniting is always worth the wait.

5 comments:

  1. I'm DeEtte's friend to right? What an amazing place. Now that they live closer to me I wonder if her husband will do a lawn consult for me. Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so where is Naramata? It looks like a beautiful place where ever it is....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in the Okanagan near Summerland and Kelowna, what a place eh?
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I can't believe they moved! For real?! It's not just a vacation home? Absolutely beautiful, I'm sure they're going to be missed in the stake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on over Colleen!! We would love to have you! Can't wait for your 'little' troop, Shell!!

    ReplyDelete