Sep 4, 2008

I Can't Remember!

"How many?"  Four scoops. "How many mom??"  Four.  "One........two.........how many scoops?"  Four. "What number am I on?"  I don't know.  "I think I'm on two."  Okay. "two...three"  "I can't remember mom."  Don't worry it will still taste great.







I give her a small measuring cup so that she gets to scoop it lots of times.  She almost always looses track.  We almost always have extra chocolate chips in our cookies.  It's one of those mistakes we like around here.  


A Little Lesson:
When we really get why we're on the earth, we will see the mistakes we make and learn from, are the chocolate chips in our cookie.  

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.  I give unto men weakness that they may be humble and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."
Ether 12:27 (Book of Mormon)

Even better, we are promised we have a loving Heavenly Father who has told us if we repent he will also say of our mistakes..."I can't remember!"

No comments:

Post a Comment