Sep 26, 2008

Minutes Away

We are counting the days, the hours and the minutes. We talk about where we will go first and what will probably be the best ride in the park. The kids sit on my lap while I surf different websites that tell me to go in line-ups 13, 20 and 21 for the entrance because they are the fastest, the Matterhorn has two tracks the Fantasyland one is faster, Adventureland is usually deserted at night and the Monorail operator, if he's a nice guy will let your family ride up front with him! Last night we rented some Disney movies for the weekend to get my kids up to speed with some of the characters they will be seeing. (we're not big Disney movie buffs over here with all those scary villains!) Magic is in the air!

A Little Lesson:
Yes, in the back of my mind I wonder if we will spend a million dollars on gas for the million foot motor home we rented, and am I crazy taking four kids with only Craig and I, and I've never driven a million foot motorhome. In the front of my mind, I can't wait to ride the star wars ride with Jordan, take Emily to see the castle, take Clara on the Dumbo ride and see Benjamin's face when he sees Mickey Mouse in person. I'm honestly counting the minutes!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAAA! It is worth it all when you walk into the gates with your kids on that first day and see the characters for the first time. Magical.
    Disney tip: If your the first one on a ride for the day you get a special thingy.
    Don't eat food there...ever. Well at least not snacks...Get a locker.(it is a lot closer than walking back to the RV)
    Walmart(which is nearby) has a huge Disney section just in case.
    I have more...call me.
    HAVE FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went a couple of weeks ago and had such an amazing time!!!! I took a million pictures because I just wanted to capture every moment! It was worth all the money in gas. I am very excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete