Sep 22, 2008

Rough Night

Benjamin's sniffles turned into a more prominent cold last night and we spent most of the night together in the rocking chair trying to bring my little guy some comfort. My body, even in such circumstances, still likes to wake up early. So here I am blogging.

A Little Lesson:
I am careful when I choose a title for my posts. I think to myself, do I really want to use that title now or perhaps it will be more suited when I have a teenager who comes in way after curfew and I sit nervously on the couch. Or I find out terrible news about my parent's health, or maybe I will need that title when I drop my oldest son off at the MTC and I wont see him for two years, or when.....let's just say, last night wasn't so bad, and maybe I will just use the title again.

1 comment:

  1. Shell, you think too much...and I thought I was bad.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete