Aug 29, 2008

You Go Girl!

This is the cake I bought from Safeway for my son's first birthday.  It was chocolate with some kind of gooey pudding inside.  

This is the cake my buddy Judy made for her daughter's fourth birthday.  Clearly I have extraordinarily talented friends.  You are my cake idol Judy!

A Little Lesson:
    I have come to learn that when you meet people who are super dooper in what they do, and you kind of stink at it, there are three responses you can choose....

1. "I am such a looser, I can't do that, I'm not good at anything, I'm so lame." 
                                            or
2. "Wow! You're amazing! I hope one day I can do something like that too - can you give me some tips!"
                                            or
3.  "You GO Girl!"  "Not going to try that any time soon but...YOU GO GIRL!"

I hope all of us dabble in and out of number 2 and 3  - it sure makes life a lot happier!


3 comments:

  1. That is an AMAZING cake! I am with Shell, I run to Walmart and throw on some action figures that pertains to the years theme. Wow. I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your friend Judy take requests?
    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES - great attitude adjustments. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete