Aug 25, 2008

Baby Steps


The 'Faith in God' primary assignment:  make a healthy meal for your family.  I suggested wraps, chicken and rice, spaghetti, etc.  Jordan decided a can dedicated to one vegetable fit the bill.  Last night we enjoyed a lovely tomato soup meal prepared by my oldest son.  

A Little Lesson:
Although the preparation of the soup was a valuable lesson for Jordan,  when his sister decided she didn't like what he had prepared, he looked at me as if to say "ah...I get it now."  
No lecture, explanation or complaining would have had as much impact as that moment where he experienced just for a split second, his mother's life.



1 comment:

  1. Good job Jordon. Tomato soup is one of the basic to master- side note always add milk the water turns it into the poorman's meal otherwise known as ketchup soup. I can't wait to see what is next on the menu. CK (I forgot to leave my name)

    ReplyDelete