Aug 26, 2008

Christmas Songs


Over the past week Clara has selected  for her personal listening choice christmas music, as she goes from room to room with her cd player in hand, set's up her toys and plays.   O Come All Ye Faithful and Silent Night have been bellowing through our home at all hours. Coincidently, my calling in the church is the Stake Activities person and our major event is the Festival of Nativities.  We set up hundreds of nativities from around the world for a three day event that celebrates the birth of Christ here in Vancouver at Christmas time.  I'm sure I will be referring to this event a lot over the next 3 months, as it is a big part of our lives.  I am slightly behind in our preparations this year and feeling the guilt of that. With Nat King Cole belting it out to the sleigh bells it is hard to not to get my head in the game and work on the necessary assignments!

A Little Lesson:
    I used the word coincidently, but I actually don't believe in coincidence.  I believe even the workings of a four year old can be part of our Heavenly Father's gentle nudgings to get a move on!

2 comments:

  1. You can always count on Clara to put a smile on your face, what a sweetie. Lots o' love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our primary chorister announced on Sunday there were 123 days left till Christmas....lol mom murley

    ReplyDelete