Aug 12, 2008

Talking Away

It's time to record the babblings of my Benjamin.  I worked with him, tried to gently coach him "Mmmmmaaaammmmmaaaaaa"  is what I would say when I smiled at him....here's the list:

First Words:
Dada - every time he sees his daddy
Gapa-  every time he sees his Grandpa
Whoops - when he drops something
whas tha? - when he points to something 
whos tha? - when he sees a person smiling at him

Actions thus far:
clapping
waving bye bye
speed crawling
walking 5 steps
folding arms for prayer
head butting, biting and pinching

A Little Lesson:
   One day Benjamin will ask, Mom is there a baby book that you kept for me?  And I will say, come my sweet child, sit on my knee, let us look up the 28th entry of my blog and peruse through the special moments of your life.  Sometimes you just have to bring the bar down a few notches...and that's okay.




2 comments:

  1. At least you are recording it somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...did we forget biting and pinching? It was memorable for his ol' Aunt as he goes for skin! Let's not let him forget that! I take it that he does it to those he loves.
    Auntie Jimmy

    ReplyDelete