Aug 5, 2008

A Million Words

I put together some of our reunion photos to create a little movie this morning with my kids by my side helping me choose their favourite pictures.  We quickly discovered that I had not taken any pictures of Jordan tubing, or all the wonderful dinners we shared, playing slapjack late at night, the "cousin" party at Aunt Betty's place, or daddy playing tennis, or my Aunt Kathy or my cousin-in-law Susan, or Hunter's birthday piniata etc.  

A Little Lesson:
     Yes, a pictures does say a thousand words.  But there are still a million left unsaid when you forget to grab the camera!


5 comments:

  1. Great Video Shelley - loved every second of it!
    Can't wait until next year - laughed 24/7 nonstop!
    love
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job - enjoyed it soooo much!
    love
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video Shelley and I loved seeing all your families at the reunion. Thanks for the party! Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song...wow what great pic's, who took those awesome shots? Must of been a little birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Great music! Wonderful time! Thanks for the video!
    Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete