Aug 8, 2008

My Junk Drawer


This is my junk drawer.  Everyone has one.  Mine is a little bigger than most.  But I don't like to do things small.  This "drawer" is on every goal list I make, along with finishing my wedding album and running an ironman.  I can imagine the day that this room will sparkle with organization and order, so much so that I will probably have to call Martha herself so she can include it in her latest magazine spread.  As always it is on my summer goals to get this room in order!  After our big renovation 2 years ago I have slowly brought each drawer, cupboard, bin, and room in our home back into order...except this one.  It's calling my name.  I'm not sure if I want to answer...22 days left of summer.

A Little Lesson:
      I have a mutual deal with my buddy Sariah.  If either of us is killed in a car accident the other one will rush to their home and tidy up just incase we left our homes in complete and utter disarray.  Good luck Sariah.

2 comments:

  1. You should think about moving! It's amazing what we get rid of when the thought of 'gee, I might need this some day' is gone!
    love de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great info to know.

    ReplyDelete