Aug 24, 2008

Always Laughing

I am what they call an 'easy laugh'.   I find most of the people in my life hilariously funny.  My gut and cheeks hurt the most however when Colleen is on the other end of the phone.  Today I woke up and didn't post a blog.  I returned home from church with this email waiting in my inbox.

Sunday 7:45am
Subject:  Where's the Blog?

It is 7:48am and I am wondering where the blog is.  Now that you are part of my morning routine you can't just take it away.  Perhaps you could bring your laptop and camera to church and drop a few lines during the intermediate hymn.  Or I am sure you could borrow Craig's new blackberry as well.

C

A Little Lesson:
   Clearly she has not read my "Sabbath Day Race" entry.

1 comment:

  1. Okay shell, I am very impressed you keep bloggin all these wonderful moments in your life...I think we all keep checking in cause we all know we want to too...however, we don't quite get it all down...or simple couldn't do it as well! (Clara's song was beautiful,singing too) So by reading your blog, we all feel a little better, or maybe we feel worse...ha ha ha. Nevertheless, we all applaud you. Good job! Now come to my house and do it for me, you are up early enough...I will take the pictures....
    love ya,
    Your little sis.

    ReplyDelete