Aug 9, 2008

She Noticed

Benjamin was squealing because he wanted the broom.  Clara had the broom leaning up against the couch and was walking down it like a tight rope and singing at the top of her lungs.  In the same room, Jordan was boisterously plunking out O Canada on the piano and telling everyone in the room at the top of his lungs to move somewhere else so he could have some quiet to concentrate.  Watching the whole thing from the couch, Emily turns to me and says "Mom, this is why I am only going to have one child...so I don't have to deal with all of this!" as she fans her arm across the room.

A Little Lesson:
     Sometimes I forget our children are not just living their lives but carefully watching ours.  

1 comment:

  1. Shelley you are the best blogger ever, so consistent and thorough. I can hardly keep up reading it. You are a very talented writer! I love your little lessons to live by part...it's so creative!

    ReplyDelete