Aug 13, 2008

Back to the Bush

We are heading out again to go camping with our buddies from Tsawwassen the Umbachs and Wolseys.  This "bush" however has        e l e c t r i c i t y !  So I may continue my bloggin' habit now that I'm a complete junkie!  If not, I'll be back on Sunday!

Side Note:
We have another friend/house-sitter coming to watch over the zoo of animals and plants while we're gone.  My hope was to leave the house in spotless condition to give the illusion to our house-sitter that we live in a squeaky-clean abode.  After daybreak this morning, as the sun started hitting my windows, my walls, our furniture and every other fingerprint infested item in our home, I realized I will be lucky to give the illusion we don't live in complete squalor.  So much for squeaky clean!  

A Little Lesson:
The exercise of looking at your home, every drawer, cupboard, corner, closet, carpet, linen, dish, mirror, sink, railing, garbage can, toilet, stair etc. through the eyes of someone who will stand before these things without your presence is humbling to say the least.  And without you standing behind them reminding them quietly. . . I  h a v e  f o u r  c h i l d r e n . . . t h e y  
d o n ' t  c l e a n  u p  l i k e  t h e y  s h o u l d . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment