Oct 23, 2008

Waiting

I have had to be patient, as all of my Disney photo's are resting comfortably on Craig's computer (which took over and hour to upload!) so late last night he transferred them over to my computer. Hopefully today I will be able to find a minute to put them together and our Disneyland trip will be complete.

A Little Lesson:
Pictures of my childhood are somewhat scarce, but pictures of our family vacations, Halloween night and Christmas are plentiful. That was just the way it was back then. Why would you take a picture of a child's Holly Hobbie wall paper, or the lunch kits we used to use, or the outfit we wore in grade three practically every single day because we loved it so much. Oh what I would do to see those things again. Thank you again for blogland, a place where ordinary life is special enough to keep track of and recorded...even the little, hardly noticeable parts of our lives, that will one day be cherished and fondly remembered when we are old and grey.

1 comment:

  1. and thank goodness for digital cameras where once you own the camera - 1000 pictures costs the same as 1!

    ReplyDelete