Oct 21, 2008

Celine

My mom bought Celine Dion tickets for her three girls, their husbands, and dad for Christmas last year and so three hours after we got home from Disneyland we unloaded, got showered and off we went to see the superstar in action. She sure knows how to put on a show! Technically I think she is one of the most talented singers walking the planet. The power she can command out or her pipes is something to behold. Jenn and I giggled at all the die-hard Celine fans who sat in awe mouthing all the words to her songs. We spent the first few minutes while waiting for the show to start, what were her songs again? We kept getting confused with Whitney Houston. It was a fun evening out. Thanks Mom!

A Little Lesson:
We got home just after midnight and it feels like this ride of playing and holidaying is finally coming in for a landing. Normal life here we come! It's good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. I was at that concert too! Quite a show. I'm not a die hard fan either but it was still fun. Did you know that Celine is one of those people born with perfect pitch? See what you can find out when you google things? I will admit though that I spent a good part of the show trying to figure out if one of the 'female' dancers was a man...it was distracting!!

    ReplyDelete