Oct 30, 2008

Halloween


I am not a big fan of this holiday, but I've grown to love it through the growing excitement my kids display each year as it comes up on the calendar.

I do love:
pumpkins
harvest things
candy apples
trick'r'treating
autumn
friendly costumes

I can hardly stand:
haunted houses
goblins and gore
spookiness and darkness
scary stories
blood, guts and violence

but it's not all about me.


A Little Lesson:
After more hours than I would like to admit composing music, I felt that Clara and I were up for a Halloween craft. I found this one on my buddy Judy's blog and we had a great time making a family of friendly ghosts. We forgot to put the arms in but Clara didn't seem to mind.

1 comment:

  1. yeah Shelly - they turned out so great - you made a family!! That is way more adventurous then me!!!

    ReplyDelete