Oct 12, 2008

The Slow Lane

We're Here!  I am sitting in Judy's beautiful home eating ribs and fresh strawberries feeling the warm California breeze coming through the screen door and hearing Disney stories from Dave who is one of Mickey's top animators.  It took us three days to get here!  I couldn't believe how fun, oversized and slow it was.  Yes we were the vehicle that I moan about going down to the Seattle temple on the I5.  Come on speed up!  

A Little Lesson:
   We all ought to take a turn in the slow lane.  You see the world a little differently...the view is more clear,  you don't get nervous when the cops come up behind you and it gives a whole new meaning to the word....WIDE LOAD. (We're off to the Land... I will post more later!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm ssssooo excited for you all that you get to go to Disneyland!!! Can't wait to read about it and see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete