Oct 6, 2008

Comment on a Blog?

Did I hear Elder Hales correctly during the Sunday morning session - we should all comment on a blog to show kindness? What a great idea! There was about two hundred other great stories and principles taught during conference but I really liked this one. So I thought I'd share.

A Little Lesson:
Although I have become somewhat diligent in writing in my blog journal daily I am not so great at leaving comments when I read other blogs. Even when I am touched or inspired or laugh out loud I don't always leave a little note to let them know...I will try to do better now that it has come from the pulpit at general conference!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I missed that one... but I know I LOVE getting comments. Otherwise it kind of feels like your talking to yourself, ya know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I noticed that comment too. I turned to my husband and said, 'Did an apostle of the Lord just use the word blog in an address to the people??'

    Good to see we were both paying attention! ;)

    ReplyDelete