Oct 9, 2008

Bad Dog


Clearly Lucy was making a statement when we arrived home from Utah. The good news, my tomato plants were done anyways. If you haven't seen an earlier picture, those pots were full of pretty much 'done' tomato plants. Not so much any more. There is some evidence of this carnage on our lawn too, which I did not show. This is actually pretty out of character for our easy going Loosey Goosey, for the most part she is a really good dog. When I opened the back door, it was like she was saying look mom the cool thing I did when you were gone!!! (pant pant pant) Apparently my mom explained it was like she couldn't decide which pot to bury her ball in.

A Little Lesson:
Don't buy a dog for your kids unless you LOVE dogs. You'll be sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I think it took me like...five dogs to learn that lesson...you are way ahead...lol

    ReplyDelete