Oct 16, 2008

Day Off!

The pool at the RV park...so refreshing!
After two hard going days at the Land we took a day of swimming, movies and playground time and more swimming to just relax and take it easy. Disneyland is hard work! I have so many comments about so many things but I am without my pictures for the moment, so I will have to hang on for my pontifications. Tomorrow we will head back for two more hard working days of rides, shows, treats, characters and magic!

A Little Lesson:
A little vacation within the vacation with all the travel and fair-going we are truly refreshed and ready to rumble. I want to remember this manoeuvre for future vacations...it was brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are having a blast! Is this something we should try and save for? The RV experience?
    Call mom, there is some sad news from Cardston. Don't worry Grandma is fine, but better call mom.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having wonderful weather...probably picked the right time to go...but wrong time to come back home to the cold and rain...lol...I remember disneyland and how exhausting it was( probably cause we tried to see everything in one day) Glad you are having such a wonderful time...love to all...

    ReplyDelete