Oct 27, 2008

The Beach


(When you click on the pictures you can see the sailboats and the seagulls.)
The day before we left for Disneyland we headed to the beach. The music academy, where we take our lessons, happens to be across the street from one of our local beauties, so sometimes in between lessons we head for the sand. No one ever complains about this pit stop. In fact, I think we always leave this place feeling a little better. There is just something about the ocean!
A Little Lesson:
I love the ocean. I love how it smells. I love how vast, deep and endless it is. When I look at it from the beach I always feel humble. The blessing of having the music academy across from the beach means we can go there for no special occasion. Next to the clouds, it is one of the great creations that makes me wonder how it is possible people do not believe there is a God?


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pics...I am with you nothing like the ocean...I have seen it at is best ....and worse..

    ReplyDelete