Oct 3, 2008

Not Too Much Fun

(I got this photo off the internet I don't have my camera USB chord!)

After Emily had her first plane ride (at least one she was old enough to remember) a swim at the Marriot pool, lunch at the food court, getting her name engraved on her new scriptures, running into her buddy Neighan Umbach at the Distribution center, a movie at the Joseph Smith Memorial building, seeing the Salt Lake Temple for the first time and a tour of the conference center and delicious room service which she ate in her bed she says..."I really hope I don't have too much fun" I asked her why? "Because when your having so much fun...time flies. I want this trip to last forever!"

A Little Lesson:
I am grateful for the restored gospel. I agree with Emily wholeheartedly, I want this 'trip' called life with the people I love to last forever too!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about the photo...when I was there last week they were just starting to put the lights up and it certainly was time consuming so I didn't think they would be that far with them in a week...lol but it is a beautiful pic...sounds like you are having much fun...

    ReplyDelete