Oct 4, 2008

Flying By!

We had another full day of visiting the different temple square visiting centers, seeing Chelsea and her place, lunch at the church office building, the art history museum, another shop at the distribution center, dinner buffet with Umbach's on the top of Joseph Smith Memorial building and two big swims in the pool! Today we will spend the day at conference.

A Little Lesson:
As Emily is having the time of her life...a phone call home confirms the other kids in the care of their indulging grandma are also having the time of theirs! Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I missed you guys! I didn't check my messages until Sunday night and tried to call the hotel, but you had already left. Hopefully I will catch you guys during your next trip in a couple of years. I think it is a great tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Amy! I'll try to call you a little earlier when we bring down Clara in 2011! Hopefully I'll see you before then! (Hey! do you have a blog?)

    ReplyDelete