Oct 24, 2008

Disneyland Video




A Little Lesson:
Taking a thousand pictures on my digital camera at Disneyland was not hard at all. I prefer candid shots to poses so it didn't take a lot of coaxing out of my kids either. I hardly ever said the words "say cheese". It also didn't cost anymore for me to take a thousand than it did if I only took a hundred. However, I paid the real price last night and early this morning as I had to wade through a mountain of shots to put together our family vacation video. Normally this process takes just over an hour to throw pictures into our movie maker and add a song. Not so much. I will keep this in mind when we head to the Grand Canyon in four years from now.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome video. I am sure your kids will remember this special trip for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally brought tears to my eyes! I cannot WAIT to take my kids!!
    Looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete