Oct 28, 2008

The Mouse Will Play


Last Friday morning the kids had a professional day. We opened up our multiple bins of costumes and dress up clothing and they all went to town. After many costume changes, Emily decided she was going to dress in black and be a witch. She likes things to be simple. She wore the costume all weekend. She wore it to breakfast, to dinner, before church, after church, she hardly took it off. Clara watched carefully. Her eyes gave her away. Oh how she wanted to try it on....just for a minute. When Emily headed off to school yesterday morning, Clara was no where to be found. Mmmmmm. While I was on the computer I heard from the stairs, "Mom take my picture." She was in heaven, twirling around. Look at me point my toes mom. Look at my wrench wand mom. Look how my red hair looks mom. When the cat's away...you know what they say!
A Little Lesson:
This really has very little to do with a witches costume and everything to do with the impact and influence of a BIG sister.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha...now from the mouth of the littler sister...beware when the big sister comes home and sees you have been in her stuff.

    ReplyDelete