Dec 1, 2008

Swirling




Today I will sort through hundreds of photographs taken by Jay and Joelle, my talented photographers and a few by my less talented camera and put the final piece of the Festival of Nativities in it's place...the blog video. I am looking forward to normal life again. Making lunches, snuggling a four and one year old on the couch, putting up Christmas decorations, doing laundry, housework, and shooting the breeze with the gang I love. I don't feel normal yet, my head is still swirling with the music, the production, the set up, the take down, the volunteers, the hundreds of member's friends who introduced themselves to me, the charities, my team, the creches, the trees and on and on I could go.

A Little Lesson:
My head is also swirling with lessons big a small. We need to enlist musical numbers for the charities, get more gold ribbon, get creche write ups from the members, get music bulletins from Desseret in Salt Lake instead of the bookstore down the road. I have truly learned first hand, the lesson taught by Shoeless Joe...if you build it, they will come.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Shelly! I can't wait to see photos!! I wish so much I could have seen it, heard it, felt it!!! I am so jealous that I couldn't be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelley the music production was superb. Your talents shined through.Love Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swirling is such a great description for the post-traumatic, star-struck recuperative phase I find myself in as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Great show Shelley.You really outdid yourself this time. I think you should take this on as a travelling show for all those who missed it.We are so proud of your accomplishments especially the 4 we got to look after last week.. Love you...... MOM

    ReplyDelete