Dec 14, 2008

Festive Mickey




In order to make our 'Disney the 13th Remember When...' meal more festive for December we topped the Mickey Mouse pancakes with green chocolate chip mint ice cream and some red maraschino cherries on top. This time we played 'who remembers the trip trivial pursuit' which completely surprised me at the little details the kids remembered. It was like we just stepped out of the oversize house-on-wheels yesterday!

A Little Lesson:
Craig asked "how long are we going to celebrate this post Disney vacation mickey mouse pancake meal?" All of the kids looked at him with shock and amazement "forever dad!!! what do you think!?!" I don't always run new and exciting family traditions that require bells and whistles by my good husband. I think our marriage is like a good car ride. Sometimes he drives, sometimes I do, and sometimes he just sits in the back seat and goes along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment