Dec 2, 2008

Game


Last night for the 'family home evening' game we headed out to see Madagascar 2. Benjamin lasted for about 2/3'rds of the movie and then needed to check out the theater Benjamin style. My dear Craig took him out and I stayed to watch the rest of the show with the rest of the gang. It was a good bring me back to 'normal' activity that felt so relaxing, fun and effortless.

A Little Lesson:
I asked my kids (since it was a Family Home Evening activity) if they learned anything from the movie...they replied:
"don't mess with old ladies"
"when you like a girl...tell her"
"when passing a message on, be clear and precise"

I don't put a lot of pressure on animated features to teach my kids a whole lot of moral lessons.



2 comments:

  1. Shelly my friend...you are two timing on us...you're supposed to go see and report back on the DISNEY animated movies....BOLT is out and you need to help us pay the mortgage and go see IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Okay! We'll go this weekend! I promise we just picked whatever was playing at Oakridge so we didn't have to drive a long way. It was hardly funny...I can't wait to see Dave's little dog...stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete