Dec 3, 2008

Lingering


I wasn't kidding when I said I was sorting through hundreds of photographs to put together our Festival of Nativities video. There are the 700 that Jay took, the 500 the Joelle took about a hundred from John and about a hundred from me. I am in no rush. I feel that once the movie is made it will be time to move on, and I am hesitating to take that final step. I prefer to linger a little while longer in the festive festival feeling.

A Little Lesson:
lin`ger to stay in place longer than necessary, typically because of a reluctance to leave:
I think the continuous exercise of saying good bye to good friends over the last two decades has turned me into a lingerer. Knowing that the good moments of life are just not going to last, I find myself mastering the art of the linger over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. Look at your hair! Love it straight like that!

    ReplyDelete