Dec 12, 2008

Busy



I know it is Christmas time, the busiest time of year. I am not actually feeling that way these days. A few concerts, some gifts for the teachers, a few planning meetings with Santa, it feels pretty relaxed. I think following the energy required for the Festival of Nativities, nothing really feels all that busy. It's all pretty easy going around here. I'll tell you what is starting to feel busy are all my Christmas decorations. Everywhere I look there is a creche, ornament, or piece of Christmas wrapped around something in our home. I seem to gather a few new pieces each year, but my house doesn't seem to be growing each year. There is hardly a surface left. So all my "areas" of festiveness are really starting to fill up and look a little ...well...busy.

A Little Lesson:
I suppose to remedy this I could not put everything out and leave a few things in the bins, or perhaps I could talk to Craig about another kitchen renno. Hard to choose.

1 comment:

  1. Busy,but beautiful! When you have as much invested in decorations as we do ~~ let it shine for a month!

    ReplyDelete