Nov 6, 2008

Happy Sighs



A Little Lesson:
Every time I bath Benjamin in the sink my kids reminisce. "I used to bath in the sink, didn't I Mom?" "Yep." And then they sigh like it was the good ol' days long forgotten. Benjamin is actually a walking scrapbook for each of my children. When I snuggle, sing to, turn upside down, or eat his toes, my children will often say..."Mom did you used to do that with me?" Their favourite answer..."of course" More happy sighs. It's good to be an older sibling.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, is he starting to look more like Emily! He is changing so much! Can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures. Can't wait to see him this afternoon while your other children are at lessons. Love Auntie Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so blessed to have such GORGEOUS sweet, intelligent,grandchildren.. W How rich it has made our lives.. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete