Nov 20, 2008

Little Answers Everywhere

I arrived at my mom's house at 6:00pm to pick up Benjamin and Clara after taking Emily and Jordan to their music lessons and she sent me home with a hot dinner all ready made to feed the family. Perfect! I knew I would have a tough time getting everyone home, fed, ready for bed, a quick - make the house look presentable, and answer ten urgent emails in the hour and a half before a good looking cello and violin came over for a rehearsal at eight. Thanks Mom. This is one of about thirty things that have happened over the past week or so that I have thought, Heavenly Father, I feel your orchestrated blessings.

A Little Lesson:
When Craig came home from his stake presidency meeting he said, "President Walker prayed for you in the prayer tonight." I responded, "I know."

2 comments:

  1. I have found lately that when we serve, especially in the errand of our Heavenly Father, we have more energy and we can't imagine where it has come from, must only be above I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those 'little' miricles!

    ReplyDelete