Nov 24, 2008

The Big One




Last night from 4:30pm to 10:30pm fifty people gathered to sing their little hearts out for our final rehearsal! It was something of a marathon with all of the cast and chorus in their Bethlehem robes and prepared soprano, alto, tenor, bass voices. There were costume issues and blocking issues and sound issues and light issues, a few note issues and a few more issues I can't think of right now...but it was something else to hear everyone perform the pieces so beautifully.

A Little Lesson:
But my favourite part of the day was when I arrived home that evening and Craig told me our little Clara had said to him while they ate some food together, "Dad I really want to keep you, you are a really good maker." I am grateful for my hubby who clearly cooks well enough to impress some of the world's fiercest critiques....our children.

7 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see this production. The costumes look incredible. Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it`s going to be an amazing production Shelley!! I look so forward to it as I do every year!
    Thank you for all your little lessons, they do help me to refocus and get the right things in perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think you should have John video tape it for me. Or Colleen can we talk!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's talk De, ou are in my stake now. When do we go and get our pedicures? You can email me cakeeler@telus.net Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Costumes, characters and all! You are always outdoing yourself. You really should release a DVD.

    ReplyDelete