Nov 8, 2008

Going South


I wasn't sure we would be able to pull it off, but with my buddy Song Hee taking Clara, my mom taking Benjamin, and Craig getting the kids off to school, I woke up at 3:30am and met Sariah at the top of 176th street in Langley and we headed to the temple. The last few times Craig has gone with the stake I have stayed home with the gang. I thought if I could squeeze a quick trip in before all the Festival of Nativity's bullet train leaves the station I would be in such a better place. Good decision. We had such a wonderful time discussing all of the joys and heartaches of motherhood, wifehood, and lifehood. We were home just in time to pick the kids up from school and back we were into the grind before we could blink!

A Little Lesson:
It's like diving into the deep end of a cool refreshing pool on a hot summer day. You no longer hear the squeals and laughter on the surface, it's quiet. You float slowly and purposefully and can hear yourself thinking. Not much has changed but everything feels different. When you finally come to the surface, you think...let's do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment