Apr 29, 2009

Pleeeeeeeeeease


"Mom can I pleeeeeeeease bring one more stinky shell into our car that I forget about quickly and becomes lost between the seat cushions and joins the Happy-meal-toy graveyard?"
"No"

A Little Lesson:
I really said no. I know...what mother doesn't allow her children to explore their creativity by bringing home sacred keepsakes from the sandy ocean? The one that goes there every week and has to clean up seaweed-smelling shells that make there way into pant pockets, coat pockets, backpack pockets and pockets I don't even know about on an regular basis. I'm not running for mother-of-the-year over here.

2 comments:

  1. I have the SAME issue! But it's dandelions & toys from the house! "Please can I bring my ____ JUST in the van??" NO!! My poor van is SUCH a disaster area all the time! I feel ya on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete