Apr 21, 2009

What a Guy


It was Canuck Day at school the other day.
Jordan and Craig are loyal fans.
Emily and I are bandwagon fans...
(the better they do in the playoffs the more we're interested in watching a game)
Clara and Benjamin could care less.

A Little Lesson:
There are three things I didn't know it at the time, that I am so grateful I did not marry...

A-couch-potato-any-sport-game-watching-junkie. . .Craig just loves the Canucks.

A-car-tinkering-car-pining-car-talking-car-guy . . .Craig thinks our 2002 minivan is just fine.

A-video-game-obsessing-late-night-gaming-gamer-guy . . .Craig enjoys the odd game of Wii.

Not that there is anything wrong with the couch-potato-car-tinkering-gamer guy...
he is probably a really nice guy, with a great personality.

5 comments:

  1. I may have the video-game-obsessing-late-night-gaming-gamer-guy. He isn't THAT bad...but I sure do love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! My gamer-guy seems to have the rare talent of "moderation". Very rarely is he ever up late, he just has his time slots per week he spends on his game.

    I didn't realize either what a difference it can make! We have our mediocre vehicles, no cable TV... that's just fine with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls! I don't mean the guy who likes to play video games! I mean the guy who is up until 3am, left his wife and kids,has more friends online than in real life guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Iknow whatcha mean...I too didn't know how much I appreciate being married to a non sports fanatic till way after I married him and watched some of my friends husbands...video games were not so much a thing for us...lol...maybe craig got that from his dad...the sports thing...alan too is a canuck fan who doesn;t have to watch EVERY game they play and gets way more excited the more they win in the play offs.....

    ReplyDelete