Apr 7, 2009

So Happy



When they do this with a smile, I feel like opening my front door, stopping traffic,
and shouting to the world I have the greatest job on earth.




When they do this without complaining I want to stop everything and write a
country song called "It was the Best Day of My Life".



When they eat everything I made on their plate without sniffing, whining or complaining
I want to call up the local radio station and make a dedication "To the Children I Love".

A Little Lesson:
Perhaps a little dramatic, but every mother reading this is nodding their head right now in agreement.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your girl playing the violin. I wish I had more pics of myself when I was playing the violin. And what a great son you have to do the dishes!!!

    ReplyDelete