Apr 17, 2009

Along for the Ride


I love this boy.
He just comes along for the ride.
He really liked the set the children made out of paper.
He liked the green glasses case someone left behind even more.

A Little Lesson:
Most of the time Benjamin doesn't know where we're going, what we're doing, or what's coming next in his little day. He doesn't seem to mind. He just has a few small requests: feed me when I'm hungry, let me take my shoes off when I want and don't go where I can't see ya mom.


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little boy.. even though he likes me best when he can wave bye-bye to me. I even manage a kiss. He sure does love his mommy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too. I love how he loves to kiss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how darling. what great company :)

    ReplyDelete