Apr 15, 2009

Flowers for Easter

I bought myself some tulips for Easter and later that day,
my mom bought me an Easter Lily for Easter.
Woman just know.


A Little Lesson:
One should never wait for a man to bring them flowers. They are too fragrant and too beautiful to let forgetful husbands and boyfriends be the reason they are not filling our rooms with their exquisiteness and elegance. Let there always be a few extra dollars in our grocery budgets that we may all enjoy the grandeur of a bouquet of flowers!

2 comments:

  1. My mom used to LOVE flowers I guess.. I got that love from her... They are all so beautiful. I dont know which ones are my favorite, but spring flowers are rightup there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to save grocery $ for flowers too, walking by them during the week is much more enjoyable than walking by a empty box of cereal.

    ReplyDelete