May 1, 2009

Spy Craft

Yesterday, while I was putting together this shelf . . .

Emily, was busy using the shelf's cardboard paraphernalia

to make the perfect spy binoculars

spy video camera

spy glasses

and spy camera


A Little Lesson:
It was a professional day at school and Emily was itching to do a craft. I was just grateful it did not involve paint, clay, beads or a glue gun. You would think a mother with a craft room larger than all of her children's bedrooms would always be anxiously awaiting the magical moment when her children ask with deep anticipation to do a craft. Nope.

3 comments:

  1. I love the new shelf in your bedroom. Did you get a new chair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the bookshelf. I also love the chair and sink in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that CRAFT room!!!!!

    ReplyDelete