May 17, 2009

Easy Decisions


It's that time of year again . . .

A Little Lesson:
I make my own yoghurt, buy Noname ketchup, shop the superstore $30 off coupon,
turn off lights, turn down the heat, reuse water bottles, make bread, buy used on Craig's List, grow a garden, never buy new clothes, and use vinegar to wash windows all to save money. Then I walk into my local garden center with no guilt, no shame, and no anxiety when my bill comes to almost $200 so I can spend the next 4 months caring for these beauties. It's one of those easy decisions in my life.


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the boxes. We all need a piece of Eden it feeds our souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $250 and counting! I'm just not sure what is going to 'eat' into them. I know it wont be slugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok how do you make yoghurt?????

    you gotta do a post....

    ReplyDelete