Mar 24, 2009

One More Piece

Clara: Mom, does the boy weather man on tv or the girl weatherman on tv make the weather?

A Little Lesson:
I used the think the little boys and the little girls in my violin group class were the ones playing all the violin parts on the classical records my mom used to play. It's funny how the brain is gathering data a million pieces a day and sometimes it just needs a place to put it all. I marvel at the mind of a child. I try to remind myself constantly to never let life get too busy so that I don't miss the workings of my children's minds.

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed - the early development of the mind is truly spectacular. Just think from 2 to 4 they learn a new language - sometimes two - and so many other things. Questions questions are a primary learning tool - like Clara trying to figure out the weather - too bad we lose this inquisitiveness as we age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara you are so cute. I also love the stories you tell.

    ReplyDelete