Mar 11, 2009

A Little Walk and a Little Talk

As Craig is still trying to pass his 2mm by 3mm stone back at the homestead, I left Benjamin home napping and took my Clara out for a walk in the snow and sunshine.

"I love when trees look like lions and tigers and pitas and monkeys" says Clara.
"What honey?" I responded.
"See that one looks like a monkey, and that one looks like a lion and that one looks like a pita"
"As in pita and hummus?" I say confused.
"What are you talking about mom, as in pita, it's bigger than a tiger and more scary!"
"Do you mean cheetah?"
"Whoops, yah cheetah"
"You must be hungry"
"I think so"

A Little Lesson:
There is nothing cuter than the brain workings of my five year old. And don't worry to all who might be wondering, Craig is doing fine. It's just one of those nasty things that sometimes takes longer than you think!

1 comment: